B2B Software Enterprise Account Executive
ResoluteAI – Account Executive Role:
ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery. Our tools allow our clients to find relevant results in an efficient manner, across patents, clinical trials, publications, drug and medical device datasets, and within their own internal corporate documents (enterprise search). We accomplish this through our proprietary machine learning algorithms. We are proud to count amongst our clients 4 of the top 12 global pharmaceutical firms by market cap, as well as several top international medical device and CPG firms. An oversimplified way to think about what ResoluteAI does for researchers and scientists is to think about what Expedia does for travelers.
We are now looking for experienced, highly skilled B2B Enterprise Account Executive (EAE), with SaaS experience selling to pharma, medical device, or CPG companies. Location: NYC or Remote.
In this role, your primary focus will be to handle the entirety of the sales process as you source new opportunities and close sales.
In order to be successful at ResoluteAI, you will have to be confident, have great listening and probing skills, an ability to identify problems we can solve and successfully communicate the value proposition, navigate complex deals with multiple stakeholders, as well as various sales methodologies (familiarity with Gap Selling preferred).
This role requires someone ambitious and able to operate independently while remaining a positive team player who works beyond the job description to grow the business.
This is a critical hire for us.
By joining ResoluteAI at this moment, you will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work on a daily basis as well as an opportunity to grow your career and compensation in parallel to the company’s growth (think sales leadership roles, equity based compensation and high-paced learning).
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by bringing in new clients
- Lead Discovery and Demo calls, leading to the account development and ultimately closing the sale
- Utilize various consultative sales methodologies such as Gap Selling
- Navigate complex buying processes of enterprise and mid-size organizations
- Help grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Collaborate with CEO/Head of Sales to ensure acceleration of opportunities to close sales
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions
- Keep up to date on industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Use Salesforce and other sales tools to keep tracking easy and accessible to the organization
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience selling into life science organizations (preferably R&D, Product Development, Post Market Surveillance, Legal, and Corporate Strategy)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in life-sciences
- Confidence to sell to mid-level managers as well as VPs, SVPs and C-level executive
- Proven ability to close complex deals with larger organizations, from procurement to close
- Experience selling globally
- Strong inner drive and a proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Highly coachable. You have a growth mindset and are comfortable testing out new approaches
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, knowing how to use words intentionally to gain insightful responses
- Experienced with online tools for sales and collaboration (ie: Outreach, Zoom, Salesforce, Zoominfo, Slack)
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced and remote startup environment
- You love helping people, crushing goals, and making money
- You are enthusiastic and love connecting with people
- You love to learn and improve in your free time
- You’ve never said, “That’s not my job.”
- You have a personal WHY for wanting to help scientists and researchers create better products for the patients using them
- Base salary: $100,000 - $120,000
- Commissions on top of base