ResoluteAI Director of Finance Job Description
ResoluteAI, a B2B enterprise software company serving science-driven companies is searching for a highly-analytical director of finance to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
Your duties include establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities. Your ultimate goal will be to guide the company towards profitability and success.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, tax professionals, and law firms.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance for the Board of Directors.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
Familiarity with the following tools would be beneficial:
- Quickbooks Online
- Google Sheets / Excel